Partner Requirements


Even if you don’t have the right licence (Class 4 licence in B.C.), we can help you through the process to upgrade your current driver’s licence to meet the regulations in the area where you wish to work.

We will also need you to:

  • Get your Vulnerable Sector Criminal Record Check completed at the police department in the hometown listed on your driver’s licence.
  • Bring your vehicle for an inspection at a designated facility near you (tinyurl.com/KABUinspect)
  • Send us your driver’s abstract for the past three years—it’s free and available at tinyurl.com/KABUabstract
  • Provide a copy of your vehicle’s insurance papers
  • Take a “passport quality” photo of yourself (no smiling, neutral background, head and neck only)
  • Snap a colour photo of the front of your vehicle (including your licence plate) and the driver’s side of your vehicle (full-length)